Friday, November 11, 2011

day(s) off

Hola depito, Awp is back in this blog. Udah lama juga ya gak nge-post disini hehe. Maklum, yet it has been my hard time to me to share my thoughts in here.

So...my (lovely yet) school gave some day(s) off, ok maybe it's not some but A WEEK days off muahahaha I'm soooooo happy right now. But then, it's not 61 if it's not give some (a lot) of assignments to do. Oh yeah I forgot, actually Depdiknas who gave us the day off cause we're having Sea Games (AyoIndonesiaBisa) cheers up! I bet Indonesia could win some sports ^^v

ow ow and We (tatra&padus) are now progressing on Rhapsodie with Scraft , soon it'll be held on April 2012. Be there!! By the way I'm the member of the documentation coordinate, wish we tons of luck guys ;)

hemm now is November and soon it'll be Desember and that's mean we'll have new year and and it comes Januari. And what's up with Januari??? 61'13 goes to Bali-Bromo-Jogja on 4-11 Januari 2012. Aaaaa I just can't wait any longer, can I just skip the day 'till the study tour? :P bet every student wants that xixi

See ya as soon as possible, and btw today is 11.11.11 my wish is just one... I wish that everything in my life can be much much muuuccchh better than before 

No comments:

Post a Comment