Saturday, December 3, 2011

"you are the one who started the game and you're also the one who ended it...oh wait, heart is not game"

waw those sentence, which I saw last couple days on someone timeline, just hit me on my face. first time, I thought, hmm poor her (the writer). and suddenly I realised that, I used to be like her too. wuoh, but then I get over it now, but one little thing that keep bother me..explanation, yeah I need 'em.

been through the hard times all by my self, and it's good to open a new page. yeah, here me now, with whole new white page that ready to fill with. no no, not with boys, I still not ready to open it again, it's just hard for me kekeke. theeeen I just fill it with my new spirit, smiles, laugh, friendsss, family and all the fun things \(^^)/


xoxo

Awp (Live, Love, Laugh)

No comments:

Post a Comment