Sunday, September 11, 2011

I just found it on someone tumblr and its said like this...

"The most important thing though is don't let him know he hurt you.
Don't let him know he could have you back in a heartbeat.
Don't give him that satisfication.
Make him think you're completely happy.
When he decides to wave at you like nothing ever hapenned, wave back, sure.
But don't smile.
Make him think he meant as little to you, as you obviously meant to him."

you know what, maybe I think that's true but on the other side I think...can you just let it go? yeah, these all teenage drama thing was attacked me behind, but I'm kinda used to it, I mean like hey it's just one of the risk to be a high school students. So...just enjoy my teenage life with some beautiful things and a happy thought 

No comments:

Post a Comment