Wednesday, March 9, 2011

HEY I'M A BIRTHDAY GIRL :p

March, 6th 2011 i'm having my 15th birthday. I'm not celebrate it, just go out with my family, actually i was going to my grandparents house. Yeah, i go out with them, eat, shop, and buy stuff hehe. Maybe this birthday not as fun as last year but i really happy because, all the members of scravto congrulate my birthday aaa i'm sooo happy. That was the biggest present that i've ever had before. 
I don't ned a lot of present, just a day with my hole family and go out with them and i want a day with all my scravto member and go out to play or just go around jakarta with them. Aaaaa i wish i had that for my present hihi.
Actually i've got a present from school, you know what IT IS A SECOND SEMESTER MIDTEST -.- thank you for being sooooo kind to me school hh.
I hope my midtest going as well as i hope and i hope i won't get any remedial test amin amiiin, and so far my midtest good. Today was the first day of my midtest, and jeng jeng the first lesson is math haha can it be any better for my present *gubrak
Oh yeah at 8th of March my mom was having a birthday, yeah our birthday was close so sometimes we celebrate it together. Oh iya, last monday i'm having my medical check up, it was began at about 15.30 and finished at 22.00 aaaaa and the result hadn't come yet, i hope i will be okay :)


aaand at the end of this post, i'm not actually talked only about my birthday, i also talked about another because long time no pooost. Ok gotta go, see ya


xoxo

Awp

No comments:

Post a Comment