Friday, January 28, 2011

Random

hey, i just want to share my story, hem not my story actually,it is my experiences that i've been trough all this time.


  You know all parents just like want to interfere our bussines, and i know sometimes that was bother us around, and we must be thought that 'what were they doing, just leave me alone with my whole problem'. Yeah, that's right,right? I do think like that, not just once but maybe usually i think like that to my parents, but i realize that my parents do that for me because some reasons and maybe they don't give us the 'reasons' is. So i suggest, just be open to your parents because your parents know what is the best for you. And okey maybe at this age we sometimes a little bit mad or angry to our parents but guest what, when you get older then your parents will not young anymore or we called they will be look like our 'grandparents' now(white hair, old, yeah you know), you will be regret your behavior that used to your parents


  Now this is not my experience but i take this lesson based on my friend's story. Who does not want to have a girlfriend or a boyfriend while we were on high school, people also thought that high school is the most exciting moment with your friends and hanging out together and date or something else. Yeah i do think like that to, and i can do that stuff but one thing that i can't do for a while is that i can't have a boyfriend. Because you know, my parents do not allow me to have a boyfriend first, i know why they do that to me and i can except it although maybe sometimes i a little bit jeaolus to my friends who already has a boyfriend, hey i also want to know what its feel when you have a boyfriend haha. But come on wep just don't think it anymore, you're only 14th years old and you will get it someday well ofcourse when parents allow me ehehe. But what i want to share to you all guys is, it's ok if you already have a boyfriend or a girlfriend now but don't be superfluity because it will be dangerous to yourself and to your girlf or boyf. And for those who have not allowed courtship(pacaran) it's ok, just obey what your parents said and do not having a backstreet relationship because it much the same that you are lying to your parents and lying is sin(dosa).


Everyone have a different way to have fun so have fun with your own way and just make your life more beautiful than ever and you will enjoy it. Believe me because I am doing that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment